Combine your cave visit with a beautiful river cruise!
What better combination than seeing Maastricht from the water and visiting Maastricht Underground on the same trip? On this cruise, you’ll call at St. Pietersberg hill, walk with a guide to the top, and explore the famous marl caves for about an hour.
Informatie over deze service
Departure: Rederij Stiphout, Maaspromenade 58
Duration: 3 hrs
What to expect:
This trip will take you past the historic St. Servatius (St. Servaas) Bridge, the new ceramique city district and the Gouvernement building. After 20 minutes you'll reach the St. Pietersberg hill. You'll walk to Buitengoed Slavante, where the cave-guide will wait for you. After the underground tour, the cruise continues in the direction of the Ternaaien Lock. After this, you'll return to the centre of Maastricht.
12.00 departure boat at Rederij Stiphout
12.20 pm Arrival st. Pieterssberg
12.50 pm start of guided cave tour
13.50 pm end of guided tour
14.15 departure boat St. Pietersberg
14.55 arrival Rederij Stiphout
Good to know:
- Please make sure to be at the point of departure 10 minutes before departure
- Bring a vest/jacket and sturdy shoes
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for people who have difficulty walking
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Participation in the Maastricht Underground activities is entirely at your own risk.
Always follow the instructions of our guides.
Prefer a private guided tour? Contact Maastricht: for Groups & Events:
email@example.com or +31(0)433506262.